Sunday, September 16, 2012

Spiderman

My downstairs neighbor's little boy loves Spiderman. When it was time for his sister's 1st birthday, his mom wanted to do something special for him as well. I asked the little boy what kind of cake he wanted and he shouted, "SPIDERMAN!!!" I got out the black and blue food coloring and created this:


I believe the cake was a wacky cake (which you can probably tell from my previous posts is my favorite chocolate cake) with vanilla buttercream and layered with blackberries and raspberries.


When I walked down the steps to deliver the cake, (I must say that was definitely the easiest delivery I have ever made) the little boy was so excited. He immediately ran and got his Spiderman action figure, which he then shoved directly into the cake :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment