Monday, November 7, 2011

Hello :)

My name is Rachel and I have been baking since I was a little munchkin. I used to stand on a kitchen chair and help my mom mix together "wacky" cake and chocolate chip cookies and whatever other crazy concoctions we would come up with. My mom and I have always "wung it" when it came to baking. She taught me that following recipes was not always necessary (even though it really is) and just throwing a little of this and a sprinkle of that into the bowl will make everything taste better (well, sometimes). Let me tell you, this "method" does not always work out very well, but it sure makes things interesting. 
So, this is how it all started!!


This is the famous cookie monster apron. I still have it in my kitchen and it will never leave. 


 And yes, I was allowed to pick out my own clothes. I can't say that I always made great choices :)

  

My baking skills have improved since these days and I plan to post pictures of everything I've made over the years (the good, the bad, and the ugly). 

Happy baking!!!

1 comment: